2017 Ford GT GTE First Look - iRacing New Subscription Giveaway
5 5

51 posts in this topic

Never have luck in this things, but why not try? 

What do you mean by profit? 

Would be cool to try this cars in iRacing 

I never tried IRacing before so this will be a nice opportunity to start playing the sim that everybody says is the "best". But like I said in the Ferrari post the starting cost was to much for me and maybe this will be my chance. 

I always thought that all the tracks in IRacing should be free so you will only have to purchase the car/cars that you like and pay for the subscription. If you are a new player you need to buy at least 6 tracks and 4 cars + subs. So that will be around 200$ just to get in to. I really think this is the main reason why they don't get new subscriptions.

Anyway, good luck everybody

Hopefully we will get some nice track action @Le Mans, this Ford GTE is gorgeous, just like iRacing, and I would like to try both, at least I got an opportunity to try the sim lol, thanks for this contest ISR !

Like some f the other comments mentioned, I have been interested in starting an IRacing account, but felt that the cost to entry was a little bit steep at this time. Just got my new g29 a couple of weeks ago and would love to have something to really sink my teeth into.

Best of luck guys!

Both the Ford and The Ferarri are great cars, it'd be nice to have a go with these in iRacing! (whenever I actually sign up as i've never tried iRacing before lol)