Anyone tried Simworx Pro GT V2 pedals
2 2

8 posts in this topic

While I'm looking at some better pedals than my Fanatec V2's (Which have never let me down)

I've been looking at various pedals.

HPP PRX, but they don't seem to want my business, not answering my emails, they did answer my Facebook message, only to say to make contact via their email address.... hmmm

HE Ultimates, but they seem to be out of stock a lot of the time.

I then came across these http://www.simworx.com.au/gt-pedal-set

In the same country as me, and not to shabby on the price comparing the above two, (and no need to worry about customs and import duties)

But seems to be limited information out there.

Has anyone tried or know of any reviews?

Cheers

Edited by savagess

I use HPP PHT's myself but there are a few people on iRacing that use them. Most people state that they are very happy with them and that they won't disappoint but I have never seen anyone give a direct comparison between HPP or HE pedals. All I can say for sure is that I bought a shifter from Simworx  and it was nicely made and their customer service was very good.

Thanks.

HPP, eventually got back to me.

So that's good, but still considering the price, postage to Australia, custom and import duties really add up.

SImworx, will ring them for more info, as they don't mention specs in great depth, so I'll ask them about

what resoulition they run at ie 10 / 12 bit

how many steps., eg 4096

Load cell or potentiometre 

Dampers or spring.

And if suitable for rallying, which I mostly do most of in regards to their clutch.

If a clutch is important to you, I think that makes the HPP PRX and the Simcraft pedals the standouts, as they seem to be the ones with unique mechanisms to recreate the clutch in/out.

I've moved away from H patterns to sequential, so I ditched my clutch pedal when I bought my last set.  If space is a concern, the Simcraft setup is very shallow and has the added cool factor of using Tiltons.  I wanted to be able to space my pedals individually, so I went with the HPPs.  I have the HPP PRX SE's and they are works of mechanical engineering art (I've got pics in my build thread, see my sig).