4play racing cockpit

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, im really trying to figure out a way of getting a decent rig with the space  i have. Im currently runjing the playseat challenge and it just isnt cutting it anymore. I need to be able to add hardware to it.

I have been looking on ebay alot and have come across a rig made from 80/20 and looks like it should fit my criteria.    The question is has anybody had any experience with 4play racing from the USA?

If so could you let me know your thoughts on service and the product overall.

Thanks guys in advance. 

Hey fella, this will be a cheaper option for you in the UK: http://www.motedis.co.uk/shop/Friends-of/Sim-Rig:::99999200_99999423.html

They sell out of Europe. I've used them a couple of times for 80/20 bit and pieces, good service. I can't comment on these rigs themselves, but 80/20 is 80/20, you can't go wrong, the basic design of 80/20 cockpits follow a familiar structure. And these looks decent setups.

As you're looking for something to 'compact'. The 'KPCR SimRacing Rig SEMI' design might be ideal for you, the pedal section is attached with one piece of profile, so it's easily disassembled.

I have been using the 4play rig for over a year now. It is very sturdy and easy to configure for many different wheels ,pedals,and shifters. The guy who sells them is very great to work with.He shipped everything when he said he would and was  very helpful in answering any questions I had setting it up.It does sit very low to the ground so I put a few boards under it to elevate it some. I use the Thrustmaster T500 RS wheel and the T3pa pro pedals and there is no flex at all.