Momo FF settings?
2 2

5 posts in this topic

I've never been great at FF settings and I haven't used this thing in probably 7 years. So I'm really rusty with settings. Is it just me or are they really laggy on the input? Where I'm already hitting the edge of grass or a rumble strip there is no feeling until at least a second many two after contact. I'm playing NR2003 right now so maybe it's just the age of the game. I don't want the thing to be like turning a tank with no power steering either but would like a semi realistic feeling (the most you can get out of this ancient thing anyway).

Windows 10 just doesn't seem to have a calibration element either. Neither does the Logitech software. I have to constantly recallibrate the wheel after the computer has been off. With that I have to hold it (I think it was -.3 range to the left) to get it to drive straight in game with the wheel centered. I don't know if this is a win 10/age issue or what but it would be nice like the old days where you could go into the controls in Control panel and calibrate it and forget it. :-(

2 minutes ago, Krassi said:

For Win 10 you must install their legacy gaming software, not the current one.

hmmm I'll look into that. What is the difference? Actual windows calibration ability?

41 minutes ago, Krassi said:

In the current one you cant see the wheel in Logitech software.It is made for current wheels like G29. With the legacy you will see it and make setup.

I see the wheel fine and can hit buttons, select profiles etc. This is the software I'm running.