HPP Pedal Order Going On 12 Weeks...

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I ordered my HPP Pedals over 11 weeks ago now and I'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there who is experiencing as long as wait time as me?  I'm getting the tiniest bit nervous even though I keep getting responses to my emails that say 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks, a little longer, etc.

Just wanna take the temp of the community before anything else.  Thanks.

Edited by dpmalito

When I ordered mine, Mark told me it would take a decent amount of time before I got them.  They were eventually ready and well worth the wait.

No need to panic though.  I am local to HPP so I got to visit Mark in person to pick up my pedals (I like meeting people like this whenever possible).  He was a really nice guy who almost seemed taken back by how his little side project hobby had blown up to such mythical status (this is my interpretation, not his words).  He seems like a genuine dude that is just very busy trying to crank out these pedals as quickly as he can.  Nothing to worry about scam-wise, just need to be patient (which I know is easier said than done). 

Did you ever receive your pedals?  I placed my order over 6 weeks ago.  I've tried emailing him multiple times and haven't received a response.  By the lack of response, I'm thinking about calling my credit card company and having them cancel this order.  I understand these pedals are nice, but this is bad customer service and causes me concern.  Thanks.

Edited by StealthTT