SOLD: Momo Mod30
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Sold (Cont. USA): One used genuine Momo Mod30 320mm Rim, black Suede, 70mm x 3-bolt mounting, with original box, mounting hardware, and instructions.

This wheel comes with the original buttons (x2, removed), button holes are currently obscured by the button-box function decal but, the decal can be easily removed.

The suede shows moderate wear but, still has decent short nap and is otherwise, free of cuts or tears. The nap may be improved with the right brush - especially in grip areas.

The Momo Mod30 is an excellent rim, strong and very light.  The grip circumference is a bit small for my big hands so I've replaced it with another rim.

Asking $165 shipped via USPS (Cont. USA only), verified PayPal only, PM for more info.

Mod30.thumb.jpg.037cfc415ddb2886ec94a8865835f33c.jpg

Edited by RaceNut
Item Sold

I have one of the stock AccuForce rims - it's pretty close to the Sportline in thickness; I think the Sportline rims are nice from what I've seen.  I also have a Circuit Performance D-shape like the Mod30 only it's leather and a bit thicker; it's not as stout and light as the Momo though.