FS : AKM52G-ANCNEJ00 f/ OSW (Pricedrop 02/04)
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Offering up my AKM52G-ANCNEJ00, which is currently being driving by my simuCUBE and before that by an Argon Reimer kit. The servo packs quite a punch and is lightly used without any problems over the course of 14 months. Attached spec. sheet. 

It served me very well but I want to try out the AKM K version or the Lenze...so also looking for those ;-) (Yes, I got bitten by the hardware bug :x ) 

The package includes 
Servo AKM52G w/ 40.000 steps encoder 
A set of cables 
Installed drivelock 
Ascher AKM mount w/ screws 

I got a quote from two dealers in The Netherlands for a new one of around €1.500 excluding cables. 

€999,00
Price drop : €950,00 excl. shipping 

If you have any questions or want to drop by to check it out (Located in the Netherlands) 8-) please let me know via PM . 

Screenshot 2017-03-29 12.06.09.png

Edited by Katsushika Matsumoto
Price drop

Did you already sell the argon based kit? If not, I can help you out with any problems you might be having. The simucube is not set up to handle kollmorgen servos unfortunately... they work, but you won't get the most out of it without and argon or ionicube. 

For everyone else, this is a top of the line kollmorgen, y'all should jump on it before I get paid again. 

16 hours ago, posimosh said:

Did you already sell the argon based kit? If not, I can help you out with any problems you might be having. The simucube is not set up to handle kollmorgen servos unfortunately... they work, but you won't get the most out of it without and argon or ionicube. 

For everyone else, this is a top of the line kollmorgen, y'all should jump on it before I get paid again. 

Hi Posimosh,

Yeah I already sold my Argon kit with AKM servo some time ago. I actually think it was to a fellow forum member. I don't have any issues with my current setup though, but thanks for the offer 8-) I had 2 Kollmorgen servo's, and now selling my second one :-D So that I can spend the money again on another different type/brand of servo. 

Such an expensive hobby :-D
Let me know when your paycheck comes in ;)

Edited by Katsushika Matsumoto

1 hour ago, Katsushika Matsumoto said:

Hi Posimosh,

Yeah I already sold my Argon kit with AKM servo some time ago. I actually think it was to a fellow forum member. I don't have any issues with my current setup though, but thanks for the offer 8-) I had 2 Kollmorgen servo's, and now selling my second one :-D So that I can spend the money again on another different type/brand of servo. 

Such an expensive hobby :-D
Let me know when your paycheck comes in ;)

Tell me about it...

IMG_1331.JPG