Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 at NYC International Auto Show

4 posts in this topic

hi guys, I was at the 2011 NYC Int. Auto Show today and got to drive a G27 on (what I believe) Rfactor. State Farm was doing some kind of advertising and hooked up 3 rigs with G27(no H shifters though) For a while now I was wanting to try any of the wheels and today it happened. Anyway, first I was really happy with the feel of the wheel and surprisingly the pedals but then I notice that the wheel had no FFB in the center spot. Is that common? Do you think it could be because the settings weren't adjusted right. Didn't look like they knew much about the game or wheel. Also the game(rfactor) seemed cheap but I guess this was because it was a cheap pc with weak graphics.

thank you...I thought it was the setting. It felt terrible. Well now the g27 is as expensive as the fanatec gt3 with csp or t500rs so I'm contemplating...leaning towards the fanatec but I don't want to deal with the delay issues they have.

hi guys please help me i would like to by a g27 but i have seen on you tube and i have read online that g27 makes a lot of noise on the first day you buy some says that they come out faulty by by logitech and g27 is not asgood as g25 i thought i will ask to experts before i buy one

thank you