Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[FS] Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V2, Logitech G27 Pedals

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I have two different pedals for sale. I would like to use the money for my upcoming school semester since I will be paying everything out-of-pocket for it.

Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V2 w/ Original Box $150 + Shipping

This was used with a Fanatec CSR wheel for about two years. Gas sometimes does not input completely even when pressed down sometime. May need a new hall sensor. Other than this, everything works perfectly fine but the only cable included is a PS/2 cable that is used to connect to Fanatec bases ONLY. You can get yourself the cable for very cheap over here if you wish to do connect it standalone to a pc (https://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=103&cp_id=10303&cs_id=1030301&p_id=5438&seq=1&format=2&AID=11051853&PID=7103600&ref=cj&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=11051853&utm_term=Skimlinks-2617611)

uro5i.png

53psb6.jpg

UPDATE For the Clubsport Pedals V2

I was actually able to get the gas pedal to work entirely now! There were so much dust on the pedals as a whole and what I did were to dust everything off. Then give the gas' hall sensor a quick cleanup with some electronics spray meticulously and works flawlessly now! Also yes I have purchased a cable for it. Because of these, I have raised the price to $170 + shipping.

Logitech G27 Pedals w/ Thrustmaster Adapter $30 + Shipping

Acceleration currently does not work. The orange cable that goes to the connector of the three pongs on the potentiometer has snapped off. Should be a very easy fix for any electronic-savvy person with a bit of crimping or soldering.

2w3e549.png

vo3a01.jpg

Thrustmaster Table Clamp $20 Shipped

My wheel is hard mounted on my wheelstand. So no need for it.

nal53.jpg