All Project CARS 2 needs to improve

3 posts in this topic

Pretty much all we know about this upcoming title is about new licenses, racetracks and game modes. The focus is not on the important stuff for the players that plan to keep playing it for long time. The important questions remain unanswered: what improvements have been made over the original game? What bugs have been eliminated?

In this series of videos I´ll try to shed some light on what I consider the most important bits, and remind you where the original game stands.

Very good videos, although sometimes difficult for me to understand your commentary. 

There is a ton of information available to us through a Q/A thread featuring Ian Bell on gtplanet. 

(Mods, I'm not trying to plug that website, just letting others know of its existence)

I believe through everything I've seen or read, we have a serious contender for GT Sport. 

Project Cars 2 will be something very special for the sim community. 

Edited by IcedGT
Grammar

Yep, seen that Q&A and it´s full of info. It´s hard to believe them after first time around but for sure it looks promising. And yes, you got that right, I´m not exactly native so my accent makes life hard for a lot of people :-P

One more piece: