Custom sportline competition 300 wheels
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

Anyone looking for a custom sportline competition wheel?

Options are black , blue or red suede / black leather, your choice of color stitches and center stripe. no hornbutton hole

I have some in stock , for example:

compblack_zpso6taj5f1.jpg

compblackleather_zpsv9fefovo.jpg

compblue_zpsuyeo65mc.jpg

Prices are 169euro including 21% Vat for customers inside the EU , for customers ouitside the Eu VAT will be removed , what results in a  139.66euro price tag. on top of this comes shipping with dhl , most of the EU shipping is 10euro , USA and Canada 24 euro.

Take a look for more wheels on my facebook page , https://www.facebook.com/SolidSimRacingGear/

If interested leave a message here or on facebook.

Purchased Sportline Imola 3 300mm wheel from Johan.

Superb communication, fast shipping, very thorough packaging. And the wheel, one of the best I've tried to day. Will not hesitate to do business again. My top recommendations.

Thanks Johan!!!

15 hours ago, Andrew_WOT said:

Purchased Sportline Imola 3 300mm wheel from Johan.

Superb communication, fast shipping, very thorough packaging. And the wheel, one of the best I've tried to day. Will not hesitate to do business again. My top recommendations.

Thanks Johan!!!

Thank You , was my pleassure too!

My Sportline Competition 300 Custom came today (black suede with white stiches and stripe, first picture on first post from Johan), and I'm really impressed with the wheel, very nice grip in my hands which are not small not large, I love the shape and for me size (300 mm) is perfect. Shipment was fast  and wheel was well packed. I can also confirm that Johan was very helpful (not only about wheel but also gave me some good info about other sim racing hardware), nice guy to do business with. Only regret is that I do not have enough money at the moment to buy his excellent wheelcase, but soon that will change...

Highly recommended!

Got some tripple stripe wheels in and some comp300 in perforated leather/suede too..

Comp_300_11_zpszaynntn1.jpg

Comp_300_10_zpsvlc7xath.jpg

Comp_300_08_zps6su50mia.jpg

Comp_300_16_zpsxaijpgra.jpg

Comp_300_19_zpsavjteutp.jpg

www.ssrg.eu

Edited by johand

I've been visiting the SSRG site regularly waiting for new stock to arrive. I have no idea why I'm unable to find these online elsewhere and the fact is I've never heard of this brand before. Patience rewarded, mine arrived today and just fitted my Ascher Racing button plate. I chose the leather custom rim; the fairly heavy price reflects high quality. I prefer 300mm rims and was unable to find a suitable sized leather rim to fit the Ascher button plate. I already have a lovely 300mm OMP rim but the chunky spokes interfered with the buttons and I couldn't bring myself to butcher it.

I must say the grip ergonomics of the Sportline rim are perfect they mould naturally to the hands, feels like the OMP Superquadro. All in all, a really solid quality rim.

IMG_20170601_153128.thumb.jpg.8362f3795a038099b63ffb9ce962c96d.jpg

Edited by Jeremy.Ford

On 2017-6-1 at 4:28 PM, Jeremy.Ford said:

I've been visiting the SSRG site regularly waiting for new stock to arrive. I have no idea why I'm unable to find these online elsewhere and the fact is I've never heard of this brand before. Patience rewarded, mine arrived today and just fitted my Ascher Racing button plate. I chose the leather custom rim; the fairly heavy price reflects high quality. I prefer 300mm rims and was unable to find a suitable sized leather rim to fit the Ascher button plate. I already have a lovely 300mm OMP rim but the chunky spokes interfered with the buttons and I couldn't bring myself to butcher it.

I must say the grip ergonomics of the Sportline rim are perfect they mould naturally to the hands, feels like the OMP Superquadro. All in all, a really solid quality rim.

IMG_20170601_153128.thumb.jpg.8362f3795a038099b63ffb9ce962c96d.jpg

glad you liked the wheel!!

Well, mine is the works, nearly finished (I think)  🙂

Going to look a lot like this:

SSRG_Comp_300_2018_01.jpg

with a black leather Sportline Competition 300 rim (black stitching though).

P1020414_69.jpg

Edited by Fanapryde