Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who sells hydraulic sim pedals? Who sells inverted pedal mounts?

6 posts in this topic

Was thinking of purchasing either Proto SimTech PT-1 pedals Or HE Pro's pedals. But now I am thinking real hydraulics:)

I really like using CXC Simulations hydraulic pedal set, but unfortunately Chris will not sell it separately from their complete motion rig simulators:( 

1) Who sells real hydraulic sim pedal sets and prices? 

2) Who sells inverted pedal mounts? (i.e. regular car or gt style vs. formula/lmp style, see attached picture samples below)

Thank you for the referrals in advance.

69052f1d99db63b401f63f5250e799ca.jpg

IMG-20131030-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20131030-WA0002.jpg

Screenshot_20170224-173313.png

Thanks Anthony A.

- Do you know how HPP and Ricomtech's hydraulic pedal offerings compare to each other (pros/cons, vs.)?

- Anyone's thoughts on this article talking hydraulic pedals down?                             ( article link:  https://diysim.com/2016/01/simracing-pedals-hydraulic/ ) 

- Anyone else know who makes and still sells inverted pedal mounts?              (Fyi, CST and Main Performance PC no longer selling inverted pedal mounts)

Thanks all, let me know.

They are Not Hydrolic but dont count out the New Fanatec V3i (inverted)  pedals... I have a set and they are Great!!! Much better than the Regular V3 pedals.... Pedals also have Large Spacing between them.

They Mounted right into My RS1 No problem.

On 27-2-2017 at 1:32 AM, intheredagainx said:

Thanks Anthony A.

- Do you know how HPP and Ricomtech's hydraulic pedal offerings compare to each other (pros/cons, vs.)?

- Anyone's thoughts on this article talking hydraulic pedals down?                             ( article link:  https://diysim.com/2016/01/simracing-pedals-hydraulic/ ) 

- Anyone else know who makes and still sells inverted pedal mounts?              (Fyi, CST and Main Performance PC no longer selling inverted pedal mounts)

Thanks all, let me know.

That article?? '' Fluid power is made possible by a hydraulic pump, which forces the fluid through the hydraulic system, and an electric motor that drives the pump.  Are SimRacing pedals that claim a “hydraulic” brake even hydraulic?  If so, can you point out the hydraulic pump and the motor that drives it? ''

a master cylinder with a piston that pushes liquid thru a brake line in to a slave cilinder is a hydraulic system !!