Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Episode 99: Shift 2 Unleashed First Look

30 posts in this topic

Btw, I am surprised you guys (Shaun & Tom) don't pull out the T500rs to play with Shift 2 - PC. It works pretty great! But I guess it's a much better idea to stick with Fanatec for the Review because it's supported directly. So I understand the logic now actually

PC version with the PTMu v1.51 mod this game is AMAZING ! no more floating physics and It drive like a GTR2 with a very fun carreer

Yes it need a big computer and the feel of the grip is not perfect.

Yes the AI are agressive.... if you play dirty, leave them alone and they will too.

It would be nice if ISR looked at this mod maybe include it in the full review show ...

personally I don't think NFS2 is for me... as much as I appreciated the Graphics and Sound design of the 1st game I always went back to RBR and iRacing... I just couldn't get past the floaty ffb and no road feel of NFS1 ...no matter how I tuned the steering it still felt like driving a Bus ... if NFS2 is how everyone says it is I'll save my $50 bucks for something else

I bought the game for the PS3, however it does not support my Thrustmaster T500. I now have a $60 coaster until my fanatec wheel arrives. :D

I am planning on ordering this game for the PS3, I would go for the PC version but my computer isn't up to and I am already investing into a PS3. Are there any major problems with the PS3 version?

Scaniabebe