Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Automobilista - Early 2017 Development Update

4 posts in this topic

Read this on the automobilista forums today and its exciting times ahead for the game and here is some of the stuff i found interesting to post (also theres no automobilista section here at isrtv forums)

• Version 1.3.0 released before end of feb
  • Visible & Dynamic Track Dust
  • Implementation Of Reverb Audio For Extra Audio Depth
  • Several Cars Physics Overhauled (Boxer etc)
  • Custom Season Tool
  • Aussie Racing Cars Camaro (support series in some supercar events during the season also they are fun little cars with different manufacturers and use of motorbike engines)
  • Legendary Packs Pt 2 DLC with Adelaide Street Circuit (historical 1988 layout plus current layout with supertrucks variant !)

Here are some of the pictures

ams_adelaide_2-jpg.1275

arc_camaro_ingame-jpg.1271

You can read the full story here http://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/automobilista-early-2017-development-update.1978/

2 hours ago, Gammah88 said:

(also theres no automobilista section here at isrtv forums)

It basically goes under the "Game Stock Car" section.  Dunno why it's been so long for an update.  Really need a reorganization of the "game" sub-sections.

Really happy to hear we're getting a "2017 Formula Car".  And Adelaide is looking great.  My $50 spent in their (long past) Indie Go Go fundrasier, has been easily the some of best money I've ever spent in sim racing.

17 hours ago, Gammah88 said:

I like the inclusion of adelaide a good track but i thought reiza would of gone with bathurst since thats more of a well known track and its been in many sim racing games.

Adelaide makes more sense for inclusion due to the multiple generations of Formula cars included in game.  There's already a really good mod version of Bathurst out there.