Clubsport v2 wheel calibration
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, new guy here. Sorry if this has been covered, I can't find it on here.

My Clubsport v2, two weeks old will not calibrate wheel center, I have been using it just fine on plenty of games, but two days ago I lost all force feedback in all games. I Updated all firmware, following all instructions, everything goes fine up until it comes time to calibrate wheel center. push start button, and it says calibrate, push x and little black button on xbox1 universal hub, ( as per instructions) and it wont calibrate. just goes to my settings on hub.

When I first installed wheel all went as it was supposed to....

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanx in advance.

56 minutes ago, Grimskull said:

Hi all, new guy here. Sorry if this has been covered, I can't find it on here.

My Clubsport v2, two weeks old will not calibrate wheel center, I have been using it just fine on plenty of games, but two days ago I lost all force feedback in all games. I Updated all firmware, following all instructions, everything goes fine up until it comes time to calibrate wheel center. push start button, and it says calibrate, push x and little black button on xbox1 universal hub, ( as per instructions) and it wont calibrate. just goes to my settings on hub.

When I first installed wheel all went as it was supposed to....

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanx in advance.

It took a few times for it to take on mine, so keep trying. Make sure you're pressing both buttons simultaneously. 

Turn on wheel base ,

select #1 on the display window by pressing menu button black button next to digital display .

On display window it should look like this:  S_1

Center your wheel by hand 

press push x and little black button at the same time

Turn off base 

Turn back on.

4 minutes ago, soups said:

Turn on wheel base ,

select #1 on the display window by pressing menu button black button next to digital display .

On display window it should look like this:  S_1

Center your wheel by hand 

press push x and little black button at the same time

Turn off base 

Turn back on.

37 minutes ago, Paradox said:

It took a few times for it to take on mine, so keep trying. Make sure you're pressing both buttons simultaneously. 

Thanks for the quick replies, I have been trying for two days now.....probably 50 times.

Soups.....I follow this to the letter and always flashes "Cal" when turned back on.

For the XBOX ONE universal hub you press and hold the Bar Button (three horizontal bars ) and A button (not the x button )

x button is for the standard universal hub only (not the xbox version ).

You can do the process with the buttons at the top of the hub or at the wheel rim buttons, either will do the job.

Edited by SUPERNOVADAVE
addition

Bonjour :

quand je voulais calibrer mon volant avec le nouveau firmwaire v292 en appuyant sur le bouton 3 trait et a en même temps il ne s'est pas calibrer finalement j'ai remis le firmware V 261 que j'avais. pourquoi il ne se calbre pas avec le nouveau firmware. Quelqu'un à une solution merci