Static paddles on t300rs ? (t500rs paddles on t300rs)
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the t500rs static paddles on a t300rs? As i know they are pretty much bolt on - plug and play.

After an extended search on internet i haven't seen any photos with this kind of mod.

I was wondering if there are any clearance issues when using them with the other TM steering wheels.

Thrustmaster said not. They  told me that the static paddles set are not compatible with the t300rs base. So since I can not find any used set on ebay or else where, I will not pull the trigger to buy a new set. 

That works! 100% I have done it last week. Bought a new T300 RS GTE  and the first thing I did was to remove the static paddles from my T500 to mount them to the new T300. Together with mit 330mm suede wheel. The two cables are ready to connect behind the cover. Took about 5 min. And it works the same way as it did on the T500.

Edited by MegamanAT

On 7/3/2017 at 2:46 PM, MegamanAT said:

That works! 100% I have done it last week. Bought a new T300 RS GTE  and the first thing I did was to remove the static paddles from my T500 to mount them to the new T300. Together with mit 330mm suede wheel. The two cables are ready to connect behind the cover. Took about 5 min. And it works the same way as it did on the T500.

I suppose in deed it works. But why they told me that it is not compatible ? 

I can not find elsewhere a used set of static paddles to buy in order to test it on my base.

Is there enough clearance when using the 599xx wheel for example ? Are the static paddles reachable with the 330mm wheel?  

Any photos . . . . . ?