Surround sound / bass shaker system for Xb360

4 posts in this topic

Now i've got my sim setup as i like it. I would like to upgrade the sound. I don't know how to connect surround to xbox 360. I'm on a budget so I was thinking of picking up a used surround system and amp but i was interested in bass shakers too. How is this all connected?

I've seen other people even build their own shakers. Looking for any advice and how to connect it all. 
Thanks in advance.

The transducers/ bass shakers work off audio there pretty much speakers the way i have it set up is the audio out of the tv by component  to a equalizer and to an amp just for the transducers and i have my surround sound out the tv by Optical cable 

On 1/14/2017 at 7:15 PM, Yuri88tsi said:

The transducers/ bass shakers work off audio there pretty much speakers the way i have it set up is the audio out of the tv by component  to a equalizer and to an amp just for the transducers and i have my surround sound out the tv by Optical cable 

Is there any transducers out there other than the buttkicker gamer2 (which seems to be out of stock everywhere).  I already have our Sony equlizer and I need to check on the amp part and might just need a transducer.  Any suggestions sir? 

Edited by Just a GTS