Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TDU2 & GT3 RS Wheel and Clubsport Ped. by fanatec?

3 posts in this topic

My dear friends, is there anyone here who drives TDU2 (on PS3 !) with the Porsche GT3 RS Force Feedback Wheel and Clubsport Pedals by Fanatec? What is your experience so far?

I was thinking buying the whole package... BTW, not only for use in TDU2, also for Shift 2, Dirt 3...

Would be very kind if one of you is able to give me some serious feedback...

I have the fanatec pwts (basically the same) with cs pedals.

Tdu2 , it's supported and okay, though handling is not great on tdu2 generally, but definitely playable.

You mention shift2, this is bugged on the ps3 with fanatec and is unplayable... After this, I bought the xbox version and it was fine. There is a patch coming out for shift 2, though unknown if this is fixed in it, but if I were you I'd hold off till its confirmed it's fixed, (pm when patch is out if you wish) , or buy the xbox/pc version.

Thanks mate for the info! Sounds not all that positive in my opinion... I thought Fanatec had improved the GT3 RS v2 wheel and that most of the new games were playable...

Also a bit dissapointed to hear that Shift2 is'nt working at all with the GT3 RS. At the moment I play this game with the DFGT from Logitech and however it is not perfect, I can play the game very nicely after using the right settings!

What do you think about the G27 from Logitech in comparison to the Fanatec wheels? Are they less buggy to play a lot of PS3 games with?

I have strong doubts about buying a Fanatec now reading your remarks...