Thrustmaster t3pa vs fanatec csl Elite (non loadcell)
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys 

So I want to spend some money in new equip and those two pedals are pricely nearly the same so I could need a buyers guide from you. 

Ive heard that the t3pa are made out of much plastic and the csl Elite are full metall. But how do they perform compared to each other? I was hearing fanatec the "high end sim racing Hardware manufactor" so I thought the csl must be better. Is that right? 

Leave me your opinions on that thanks! 

Sabifa 

If you go the csl non load cell you won't get the clutch, so to me it comes down to whether you want a clutch or not. I used the t3pa for a year or so before upgrading to the clubsport v3's. T3pa are good, but v3 are superb (as you would expect for the price difference).

Ive never used the csl elite, but I'd pick the t3pa for the clutch option. Just to have it there. Overall though I think I'd wait and save a bit more coin for the load cell if you can. A load cell feels so much better. 

If you have the TX or t300 standard pedals already, there's not much difference to the t3pa in my opinion. 

I have the T3pa pedals and the conical brake mod, I thought there were great until I broke the brake pedal arm in 2.... No I have the CSL ELITE with load cell brake best $200 spent, it all aluminum construction and pedal spacing adjustment alone is worth the money but man I love that 90kg load cell brake. This is an awesome set of pedals no matter what the price is. Oh did I mention the the T3PA broke In just 3 months, that conical brake mod is a joke. 

3 hours ago, KillerPinki said:

I have the T3pa pedals and the conical brake mod, I thought there were great until I broke the brake pedal arm in 2.... No I have the CSL ELITE with load cell brake best $200 spent, it all aluminum construction and pedal spacing adjustment alone is worth the money but man I love that 90kg load cell brake. This is an awesome set of pedals no matter what the price is. Oh did I mention the the T3PA broke In just 3 months, that conical brake mod is a joke. 

Bad to hear that you broke your pedals, but many thanks for your reply! I'm more and more thinking on buying the csl elite loadcell, just as you own it. I think this will be the best to get for a smaller Budget!