Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[No Longer Looking] Logitech Driving Force Pro or GT

6 posts in this topic

As the title says. Either one of the two are okay with me as they are the only ones that cater to my interest. At first I was going to opt for a brand new T500rs with the help from my gf to chip in as well but we've decided it was best for us to save the money on textbooks for the upcoming school semester instead. Feel free to send me your offers!

If it's possible, a video of you using the wheel is highly appreciated as well! Not trying to get screwed over here again like how I purchased a faulty G25 shifter and payed for a T500rs base and pedal set that was never shipped out.

If you're interested, I do have an extra spare Logitech G27 pedal set that I'd be willing to trade

I have a Logitech driving force gt I would be willing to sell. Its in great shape and you can check my ebay details as well. I also used my g27 pedals with the wheel by rewiring the pedals. Video on youtube, much better than the stock pedals.

19 hours ago, Levelup1 said:

I have a Logitech driving force gt I would be willing to sell. Its in great shape and you can check my ebay details as well. I also used my g27 pedals with the wheel by rewiring the pedals. Video on youtube, much better than the stock pedals.

Oh wow I am very much so interested in checking it out. Do you have a link to the youtube video?