Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolution of PS4 Pro

5 posts in this topic

Pretty sure it's just 16:9 and don't think there's any plans to differ from that.  Asked Kaz (Gran Tursimo) about ultrawide support - as I showed him a pic of my rig at E3 - and he pretty much said no.  But, did sound like a yes for 16:9 triples if you want to purchase 3 PS4's.

43 minutes ago, John Sabol said:

Pretty sure it's just 16:9 and don't think there's any plans to differ from that.  Asked Kaz (Gran Tursimo) about ultrawide support - as I showed him a pic of my rig at E3 - and he pretty much said no.  But, did sound like a yes for 16:9 triples if you want to purchase 3 PS4's.

Hmm, Think they make a misstake here...

Are there any games supporting tripple-screen-setup for the ps4 right now?

I´m planning a purchase of a new sim racing rig, but dont know if ps4 is the way to go anymore...

Still the pc-setup will be quite expensive if you compare to the ps4. And I really have a weak spot for the gt-games.

Currently nothing on PS4 is supporting multi screen setups.  Until one does, we won't know if you could mix/match the different PS4 models to complete this.  I believe GT5/6 was the only titles supporting this on PS3... hardly worth purchasing 2 extra consoles for one or two titles.  Cost of three PS4's would be a darn good PC that would have plenty of power to run triple screens.