Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BNIB (Un-Opened + Receit 560.00 USD) Thrustmaster T500RS

9 posts in this topic

Hey Guy's & Gal's,

I am selling my Thrustmaster T500RS. I bought one new from Newegg.com on 3-8-2011. Anyway it developed a problem so I had to RMA for a replaement. Newegg sent me back a new one (not a refurb or anything but brand new) as a replacement with a new updated invoice. I will be providing this receit for this new wheel so the buyer will be able to register it and have the full warrranty. It is un-opened and do not ask me to open it for pictures as I will not open this just to take pictures of it. I want to keep it unopened. Reason for sale is simple. I already own a fanatec wheel PWTS, CSP's, (Wheel had an issue but I ressolved it) and I like the fanatec better plus I have a new GT2 payed for so it will be here when new orders are shipped in May. I simply had to know which I would prefer so I bought to see. So if looking at getting this wheel and would like to save your self some cash here is your chance. The Newegg UPS Tracking is showing delivery of this wheel will arrive to me on 4-11-2011 which is this Monday. I can ship it in the same box Newegg uses so all will be well with shipping. The new invoice will be inside the box plus I can also send you it via E-mail attachment. I can also provide you with the tracking info if buying before it arrives to me on the 11'th to show it is on its way to me since I obviously can not display a pictures since it is not in hand yet. I have not sold anything on this site and I am fairly new here as well. I do however have 108 100% possitive feedback on the Famous Bay and I also have Excellent feedback with never any issues whatsoever on a couple of Photography Forums I have been a member of for the last several years. Fred Miranda known simply as FM, and also Nikonians. I can provide this info to those interested as I'd rather not display to much personal info on a forum. Ask me through Email or PM and I will provide those User names for the interested party. I am asking for 560.00 plus the buyer pays for actuall shipping cost. I do have a UPS account so can probably get a pretty fair rate. I must incist on a confirmed delivery by means of signiture and will also insure it. I'll except PayPal only as form of payment as I have no other means to get paid and do not want to wait for a check or anything that may not show up and then I have to re-list all over again. This way its a done deal. I will split the fees of 3.5% (I believe is what they are) or you can use there Personal form of Payment , Gift option. Totoly up to you. No worries but You must also be PayPal confirmed.

Thanks for your time,

Jeff

I already own 2 T500's, fantastic wheel. I am also a FM'er. :) good luck with the sale.

Thanks, for the encouragement. I love FM. Now place like it. Good members. We may have had a dealing already. Never know. I guess it can't hurt to give out that user id. Mine is (myhobby) from Tennesse. I have 28 perfectly happy FMer's. I 've sold items in ranges from 100.00 USD to 2500.00 USD. Got even more at Nikonians over the years. Good to see some FM'ers racing. Got to do something besides Photography. I have many hobbies. I like the wheel preety fair but I figured I 'd just stay with all Fanatec since they work with just about every game and are Xbox compatable to. No sence in the new T500RS just lying about. Someone needs to grab this before they selll out and the price goes back up. I will say the pedals in this kit are pretty dang good as well.

Jeff

Jeff, I also ordered the Fanatec GT2 & Clubsport pedals back on December 5th. They said it will ship in May as well. We have both the PS3 and XBOX as well as numerous PC's in the house, I 'm hoping to get into iRacing soon. :) I don't recognize you nic from Fred Miranda's, mine is DarrenMcKenna. I mainly photograph birds and some landscape work, you can visit my site if you wish, just click on my sig. :)

I have now recieved the replacement T500RS. I am going to leave it in it's double box for a safe ship. If no interest soon I will post it with Ebay. Ijust hate fooling with this site really as fees are getting higher and higher.

Jeff