Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANATEC GT2 CLUB SPORT ON XBOX 360

5 posts in this topic

Can anybody tell me if they have played need for speed shift 2 on the xbox yet with there fanetec GT2 wheel and clubsport pedals.Works fine on the pc version but does not recognise wheel at all on the xbox version really annoyed as i race on all platforms and main reason got this wheel but doesnt seem to be supported on the xbox 360 version.

What is going on turbo s wheel is but GT2 ????

Please please help getting frustrated now. :cry:

I'm using a GT2 with standard pedals on my Xbox 360 with Shift 2 and it works fine. On the controller screen it shows a picture of the MS Wheel, but when you go through to the advanced settings it recognises that it's a Fanatec wheel so you can adjust the sensitivity up to 900 degrees.

I used the settings recommended by the ISR team for the PS3 / GT3RS and they work really well for me.

Can anybody tell me if they have played need for speed shift 2 on the xbox yet with there fanetec GT2 wheel and clubsport pedals.Works fine on the pc version but does not recognise wheel at all on the xbox version really annoyed as i race on all platforms and main reason got this wheel but doesnt seem to be supported on the xbox 360 version.

What is going on turbo s wheel is but GT2 ????

Please please help getting frustrated now. :cry:

this may sound stupid but is it on the xbox 360 mode? and connected to your xbox? lol

Thanks for reply have since sorted it all out it was the clubsport pedals that was the problem just had a little bit more play around and thank the lord all smiles again.Cheers.Tony :D:D

I'm using a GT2 with standard pedals on my Xbox 360 with Shift 2 and it works fine. On the controller screen it shows a picture of the MS Wheel, but when you go through to the advanced settings it recognises that it's a Fanatec wheel so you can adjust the sensitivity up to 900 degrees.

I used the settings recommended by the ISR team for the PS3 / GT3RS and they work really well for me.