For Sale: Fanatec GT3RS wheel, Basherboards stuff USA
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Got a few things laying around that I finally got to photographing and packing.

3. Have a Fanatec GT3RS V2 wheel. It's used a good bit, typical buttons are worn. Works, but sometimes wheel center slips - I'd be playing a game and have to hold the wheel off center for the car to steer straight. Restarting the wheel and letting it re-calibrate upon start up fixes the issue for another hour or two until it gradually slips off center, again. I haven't had the time to figure out what's going on. Other than that, everything works great.

Let me know if interested.

4. CSR pedals only. Had them mounted in custom rig, and no longer have the original base (just plywood, for now), so essentially selling pedals alone. Pedals work great.

Let me know if interested.

5. Also have Logitech to Fanatec pedal adapter thingy, if interested.

SOLD:

1. SOLD - Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V2

Perfectly working, well kept. I upgraded to V3 some time ago, and these have just been sitting around.

Comes with 1000 cSt oil, almost full bottle (shock is also filled with same oil), USB Cable, PS2 cable, PS2 to RJ11 adapter (for CSW)

SOLD Asking $185+S&H. Package is 15Lb, shipping from NY - feel free to calculate your own shipping, or PM with your Zip code for quote.

2. SOLD - Basherboards FL2 adapter. Specs from manufacturer: http://www.basherboards.com/FL2

This is to connect Logitech G25/27 shifter to Fanatec wheels, or to PC directly via USB. Logitech shifter is much better than non-CS fanatec toy shifters, and are well priced. You need this adapter to make them work, or connect to PC to make it work with any wheel and supporting game.

SOLD $35 shipped

Edited by slavie