Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it worth the wait

9 posts in this topic

After my disappointment of not being able to get the XBox version in Europe I suppose the next question has to be "Was it worth the wait".

I dont want to start any wars here so please dont tell me that the bricks are the wrong size at Indy or there is a dent missing in Tony Stewarts car. I'm not bothered about that level of detail.

Is it a reasonable facsimile of the real thing and will I have fun with it?

I've only just got rid of the acid burning sensation in my stomach over it's non appearance anywhere outside the States.

I've had a word with Codemasters and Bernie Ecclestone and they are considering barring F1 2011 from the States. I don't believe there is a market there (well maybe Austin Texas) LOL

OK take aim...............................FIRE

Mike

Oilseal just a quick note to say i am totally with you on this one and find the whole thing a joke it is a bloody disgrace that uk and the rest of europe have been disregarded in something that is apparently of no interest to anybody outside of the United States.

This comes from a company that has offices here in the U.K in Gateshead in the north east of England not far from were i live.

Am i bitter yes to bloody right i am... :x:x

Oilseal just a quick note to say i am totally with you on this one and find the whole thing a joke it is a bloody disgrace that uk and the rest of europe have been disregarded in something that is apparently of no interest to anybody outside of the United States.

This comes from a company that has offices here in the U.K in Gateshead in the north east of England not far from were i live.

Am i bitter yes to bloody right i am... :x:x

I don't know, but if I was you, I'd either call them (since they are near you) or write them and give them the URL for this message thread, tell them that you think they are perhaps close minded as to think only Americans like NASCAR.

Personally, I have no intentions of getting this game since I'm not into NASCAR much. I'm Canadian, hmmmmm, maybe I wouldn't be able to get this game either! LOL :shock:

But I do understand that NASCAR has fans all over the world and to not sell this title world wide is kind of silly, maybe by calling them, they might reconsider or admit that the EU version of this game will be announced soon? You won't know unless you ask.

I hope you guys can get this game one way or another.

Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

I once wrote Konami begging for the release of Castlevania 3 on Wii virtual console. I got a few others to write as well. I don't know if it was in the works before or how many other emails they got, but they released it about 4 months later. Just be polite and say that you really want the game and that there are others like you. You might even point to some internet threads or whatever. Just 7 or 8 individual emails might go farther than you imagine.

I once wrote Konami begging for the release of Castlevania 3 on Wii virtual console. I got a few others to write as well. I don't know if it was in the works before or how many other emails they got, but they released it about 4 months later. Just be polite and say that you really want the game and that there are others like you. You might even point to some internet threads or whatever. Just 7 or 8 individual emails might go farther than you imagine.

OK Josh, Email EA and ask them to hurry up and release a patch to make the T500 compatible with the game... :lol:

Classic Game Room got a review of Nascar:

If you have never seen Classic Game Room, I must warn you, these are no ordinary reviews. For me they are funny, and it does have a few useful remarks on the game I suppose.

OK Josh, Email EA and ask them to hurry up and release a patch to make the T500 compatible with the game... :lol:

Wouldn't do you much good emailing EA since it was made by Eutechnyx and published by Activision. :)

Depends on which wheel.I think the Fanatec works both platforms. Be careful though. While the PS3 game is region free the Xbox game isn't. I think its only setup for NTSC and not PAL. Yeah bummer I know!!!!!!!!

Mike