Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modified T300 pedals into custom PRO Pedals

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I wanted to share the pedals I recently modified from the T300. I was looking for a better option than the T300 pedals for 2 reasons, the first one is that the T300 are not the best and the second one because I have an F1 cockpit as a rig and the position I had them in was not the best. There are not many options in the market that could fit into my needs (price, customization, size) but the best one I found was the Real Gear GT pro pedals from Ricmotech but I have a PS4 at the moment and those work on PC only so that was out of the picture. I started looking for parts online and found similar ones to the Real Gear so I decided to modify my T300 pedals.

Here are some of the pictures:

The T300 pedals were very high so my feet could barely fit inside the cockpit and my legs would get tired very fast.

IMG_7658.JPG

The main parts for the assmebly

IMG_8265.JPG

Slave cylinder connected, completing the brake pedal assembly

IMG_8252.JPG

Took apart the T300 to use the electronics (Potentiometers).

IMG_8314.JPG

Used a small aluminum piece to hold each potentiometer

IMG_8486.JPG

The final assembly

IMG_8269.JPG

Brake MechanismIMG_8288.JPG

Here is a video on the pedals and the process:

IMG_8506.JPG

I was thinking of a pressure transducer to.  Would it connect to the side of the slave cylinder ?

Great build by the way.  Its given me some ideas about repurposing my DFGT pedals.

Ingenious way to get a more realistic feel without having to rewire the T300 pedals so they can still be plugged into the wheel base and used with a console. 

Excellent video and project.  I have the same idea.  Was thinking maybe replacing the load cells with the potentiometers and just matching the pin out with the set of T3pa pros I have.  But I want to see if I can get more resistance on the throttle pedal.  But gotta do more research it will give me something to do while I travel to work.