Buttkicker ALTERNATIVES
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, recently my Buttkicker Gamer 2 amp died, so I'm looking for a replacement.

Here in Australia, Buttkickers are hard to find these days - but I'd be happy with an alternative system (different Amp outputting to the Buttkicker clamp unit possibly?) 

Any advice very much appreciated!

Chris/Aeioux

3 hours ago, aeioux said:

Hi all, recently my Buttkicker Gamer 2 amp died, so I'm looking for a replacement.

Here in Australia, Buttkickers are hard to find these days - but I'd be happy with an alternative system (different Amp outputting to the Buttkicker clamp unit possibly?) 

Any advice very much appreciated!

Chris/Aeioux

Earthquake!

http://www.ricmotech.com/Earthquake_Sound_s/1885.htm

Thanks Slottrak, wasn't aware of that product - expensive though, although the Amp unit looks a bit better quality that the Buttkickers....

Thanks again.

Any more alternatives guys? I'm thinking more along the lines of suitable Amps which will drive the buttkickers' Transducer unit.

I am now in the same position as you were about a year ago.

My ButtKicker Gamer 2 Amp just died and instead of buying the whole entire package again, I would much rather spend the money on a good amplifier.

So my question is - how did the Dayton 150 Amp work for you?

And also - Are there other high quality alternatives to directly replace the ButtKicker Gamer 2 Amp with?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sorry ChevyMan - no good news from my end, I relocated internationally shortly afterwards so didn't have time to solve the problem :(

I actually managed to sell the entire broken BKGamer2 kit to a guy who wanted to attempt to fix it - but no further info I can offer, very sorry :(

If you have any success yourself please do share it, as I still want to find a new solution in the near future!

Best regards

Chris/Aeioux