Forza Horizon 3 t300/tx PC FFB

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've got the t300 with 599 rim and i got confused with the new added ffb settings. I run 100% strenght, but i can't figure out how to change the 2 new added sliders, to meet my expectations.

I would like it to feel as realistic as possible. Could you help me out and add the properly tuned settings that you run? Btw, in control panel i go with 75 100/100/100/0.

Any help would be much appreciated as I am kind of new to racing simulators and racing games like forza in general.

Please don't tell me to find them on my own, because I lack experience and wouldn't know right from wrong. 

Edited by AfroSamurai

On 10/11/2016 at 10:43 PM, AfroSamurai said:

Hey guys,

I've got the t300 with 599 rim and i got confused with the new added ffb settings. I run 100% strenght, but i can't figure out how to change the 2 new added sliders, to meet my expectations.

I would like it to feel as realistic as possible. Could you help me out and add the properly tuned settings that you run? Btw, in control panel i go with 75 100/100/100/0.

Any help would be much appreciated as I am kind of new to racing simulators and racing games like forza in general.

Please don't tell me to find them on my own, because I lack experience and wouldn't know right from wrong. 

Are you playing on the PC or the Xbox One? The settings are pretty different on different systems. I've made a video that doesn't have the settings IN the video, but in the comments section there is an ongoing discussion about it and links to different settings that you can try.

Here is the link, hope it helps!