Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need shift 2 PC fanatec gt3 setup help

7 posts in this topic

Hello all. Just got shift 2 for pc, tried to play it and getting fustrated with the controls. First thing i did was put in the controls they said in the video for ps3 but it didnt feel right at all. So i reset and started fiddling but still no luck. I got so ticked off at the game , that if i didnt turn it off i was going to throw my wheel at my screen. No matter what i do, the game doesnt feel "right" mainly the turning it feels lagged...delayed, and i dont think i have the steering lock correct. In pc it isnt in degrees like it is in the video for ps3. Please help if anyone has got this going well.

I am having the same problem the wheel feels horrible in this game. I have matched the wheel rotation in the game settings with the wheel settings but the wheel stills feels very disconnected. This is on the PS3. Where did you see the PS3 video for setting it up?

Chris

I am having the same problem the wheel feels horrible in this game. I have matched the wheel rotation in the game settings with the wheel settings but the wheel stills feels very disconnected. This is on the PS3. Where did you see the PS3 video for setting it up?

Chris

http://isrtv.com/videos/view/4 ... g-Episodes

in that episode it talks about setting the wheel for ps3

Hi

I have this for PC and would love to see any settings for the fanatec wheel.

I copied the youtube ps3 vid settings and it has improved things a bit, but i feel it could still be better

also a lot are saying about the juls sharp mod. if i apply this will it affect me going on the autolog?

i am reticent to use the mod however as i read that whilst it improves the player car, the AI cant cope with it.

cheers

M.

Thank you very much for the link. I have tried their settings and while much better the force feedback is still very bad it feels like if you were driving a car with 2"-3" off slop in the wheel. I went back to shift 1 and the feel is fine not as good as gt5 but very useable. Anybody else able to get a good set up?

Chris

I have a Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel, and I cant play shift 2 with the GT2 Wheel. When I start the game with the Wheel, and go into my Controller Setup, I have my PS3 Controller instead of the Logitech G25 Wheel to setup. Thats crazy, cause insidesimracing have a Video "Need For Speed Shift 2 with Fanatec GT3 + Settings @ Nurburgring GP", where they drive with the GT3RS, and they are the same Wheels, only that the GT2 has 360 compatiblity.