Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[FS] Polsimer F70 V1 Formula mod with 70mm hub

14 posts in this topic

Formula style wheel with 70mm size. Model name will be F70 V1.

- carbon fiber base plate and shifter paddles
- grips finished with natural leather (alcantara grips in the future, you will be able to buy new grips later)
- high quality fully aluminum buttons
- plug and play with PC
- 14 buttons + 2 buttons for shifter paddles
- USB spring cable
- adapter for G25, G27/G29, T500/T300 in option
- my own solutions for shifter paddles, distance and width can be regulated, two version of springs so you can choose stiffness according to preferation
Base price will be 290USD plus shipping (13USD from Poland to US). Price can be changed in the future.

Now i have only one wheel. I am waiting for more parts from China. I will have 5 wheels for sale in 3÷4 weeks. If you want one please let me know here or on fcb page "Polsimer" or via email: [email protected]

F70_v1_2.jpg

F70_v1_3.jpg

F70_v1_4.jpg

F70_v1_5.jpg

F70_v1_7.jpg

F70_v1_8.jpg

Have you considered flat buttons like the one on the fanatec f1 wheel?  They look a lot better imo and give a more high end look to the wheel.  

Looks great so far though and at a great price.  

On 28.09.2016 at 0:16 AM, Aqib said:

Have you considered flat buttons like the one on the fanatec f1 wheel?  They look a lot better imo and give a more high end look to the wheel.  

Looks great so far though and at a great price.  

I will consider that in the future maybe. I think mine are also very high end looking, only my phone dont have enough quality to show it.

More pictures with thrustmaster adapter and T500 base:

F70_v1_9.jpg

F70_v1_10.jpg

F70_v1_12.jpg

F70_v1_14.jpg

F70_v1_15.jpg

F70_v1_16.jpg

Hey dude, I will need a RIM like this soon but with some rotary switches and other types of switches..

Let me know what you can do for me... I am very serious and pay for the kit once we agree what I want

etc...

Alex

------------------

I have the Logitech G27 F1 rim, the quality of this product is above and beyond the price he is selling it. My lap time have improved considerably and I would recommend this rim to anyone.

IMG_9283.JPG

IMG_9282.JPG

I am working on new design so I have one old version rim for sale for very good price. I added two rotaries but they are not perfect. They have 16 mechanical steps and 20 electrical steps. So sometimes one mechanical step result in 2 steps in game. I dont want to destroy printed casings so want to sell it for price about production costs: $200 USD plus shipping. Wheel is with carbon base plate, magnetic shifter paddles and alcantara grips. I will also add couple of spring cables more for free. Pictures of this wheel attached, Adapter for thrustmaster is not in scope of supply, additional cost of $30:

F70_1nm.jpgF70_4n.jpg

F70_5nm.jpg

F70_6nm.jpg