Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[No Longer FS] Logitech G27 Pedals USA

6 posts in this topic

Unmodifed set of Logitech G27 pedals. They were working perfectly fine the last time I used them a year ago when my G27 decided to give up on me. The gas, brake or clutch are not sticky at all. This is a great cheaper alternative for those that want to maybe get a T300 or TX base and don't want to opt for the standard pedals that are included in those bundles. Though the last time I used these pedals was a year ago when my G27 decided to break on me.

In addition, the Logitech G25/27 pedals have lots of aftermarket support in relation for the brakes in comparison with the T3PA set and this is your chance to snatch these as an option!

Looking to get $60 + shipping in the USA only. I will provide some pictures of the entire pedal set as well as the potentiometers sometime this week. School and work have been taking a toll on my spare time as of late.

Thanks,

KookiDowg

Dang. I'm very sorry about not getting to you. I totally forgot about this thread due to school and personal things going on around me. Doubt you're still interested at this point but I do still have these pedals if you are!

Right now, I'm willing to let these go for $60 shipped anywhere to the 48 states! Otherwise, $60 + shipping for any other locations outside the 48 states.