Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[FS] USA various sim gear - Thrustmaster T3pa pro pedals , NEWLY ADDED--> Your choice of tm base servo for less than retail (new) shipped free.,. +sportline steering wheel rim, All MUST GO!!

6 posts in this topic

All those listed in title for sale. 

Pm me about any one of them. Looking to sell the t3pa pro pedals quick. They're in awesome shape. They have a USB standalone adapter as well, so they'll work on pc natively, no matter what wheel you use. 

Looking for $140 with free shipping for the t3pa pro. Pm me about the pedals or the other stuff. The closer you are to Wisconsin the better of course. :)

Thanks

This stuff has to go fellas. I've got one prospective buyer for the t3pa pedals and rim. Send me an inquiry if these items interest you. If you're looking for new hardware at a discount such as a TX base, or t300 base, or tmx etc, please let me know I might be able to source one for you for much less than retail as well.

2 hours ago, jimmyhigh said:

This stuff has to go fellas. I've got one prospective buyer for the t3pa pedals and rim. Send me an inquiry if these items interest you. If you're looking for new hardware at a discount such as a TX base, or t300 base, or tmx etc, please let me know I might be able to source one for you for much less than retail as well.

Im looking for a TMX or TX at a reasonable price.  Please pm me if you have anything...