T150 pedals not working!

3 posts in this topic

So, I was installing a brake pedal mod to my T150. It went well and the brake felt great.

But when I connected it to my wheel and tried to play some F1, the pedals didn't work. Not even the gas pedal.

I went to see the calibration and when i pressed gas/brake, nothing showed up. It was like i was not even pressing them. 

I opened the pedal case again and took a look around. I noticed two little "rolls" near the pedals. I wondered if they are some kind of calibration rolls. I think it's possible i have accidentally touched them and messed up the calibration. 

Could some1 help me to get them in the "normal" position?

On 9/8/2016 at 0:01 PM, tonunkebab said:

So, I was installing a brake pedal mod to my T150. It went well and the brake felt great.

But when I connected it to my wheel and tried to play some F1, the pedals didn't work. Not even the gas pedal.

I went to see the calibration and when i pressed gas/brake, nothing showed up. It was like i was not even pressing them. 

I opened the pedal case again and took a look around. I noticed two little "rolls" near the pedals. I wondered if they are some kind of calibration rolls. I think it's possible i have accidentally touched them and messed up the calibration. 

Could some1 help me to get them in the "normal" position?

I believe you're talking about the gears that connect the pedal to the potentiometer -- the gears must mesh properly in order to move the potentiometers so they can read the throttle and pedal positioning properly.

I would suggest opening things back up and making sure the gears mesh properly.

If you can't get them to work, contact Thrustmaster support, but don't mention that you opened your pedals up.

If they can't provide you with a replacement set of pedals, let me know -- I have a spare pair of TX / T300 pedals (same as the T150 pedals) that I could part with if you'd be willing to pay shipping.

Hello 

The potentiometer should be about in the position that picture show. I changed my potentiometer with a new one and had some issues with the potentiometers working.

I had the game controller option on pc where you can see if the potentiometers are working. I replaced the other potentiometer and the other one stopped working but unpluging and plugin might help withe calibration.

20181228_092229.jpg