Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(FOUND) WTB: Track IR 5 Head Tracking System

9 posts in this topic

Hello again, 

I thought I would see if anyone has a Track IR 5 they would like to let go. I have been wanting to try this for a while now but could never bring myself to spend what they sell for new. Thought I would see if anyone has one they're not using. I would prefer the track IR 5 instead of 4 because I have hard about issues with the smoothness of the IR4. Let me know if you have anything and what your price would be.

I have paypal or cash (although local is unlikely) and have purchased many items through ISRTV.

Thanks for your time, Seth. 

i have a version 5 that i used only 1 week...it has also the clip pro.

i got dizzy by the movement. too bad i really enjoyed the realism.

how much are you willing to pay?

i am from Canada but ship to usa or europe.

Hey, out of work now. I am definitely interested in your trackIR 5 setup, my only concern is international shipping being expensive. I'm not familiar with how much it costs to ship to and from Canada, I've done overseas before and it was pretty expensive. If we can come to a total price with shipping and everything than I'm happy to make a deal and send payment tonight.

Did you have an idea of what you would want for the IR5 with shipping. If you want to check out what the shipping would cost my zip code is 06405. I will also throw a couple bucks on top of what we agree on to cover the PayPal fee.

I am headed to my town fireworks right now but should be able to respond pretty quickly :)