Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted : Fanatec 911GT3RSV2 wheel

10 posts in this topic

Every avenue I've had to purchase one has fallen through. Anybody upgrade to the GT2 or T500 who wants to sell their GT3V2? I'm willing to pay for shipping to Ohio. Please let me know.

If I were you, I would just buy direct from fanatec. Seems alot of people are selling their used fanatec gear for a pretty penny. On ebay, clubsports are going for more than if you were to purchase them new.

I've been scouring eBay for the last month. I swear the people bidding on stuff are literally mentally slow.

Used ClubSport pedals going for $260 and up PLUS $50 S+H???

I just saw a used GT2 wheel + ClubSport pedal package go for EIGHT HUNDRED FORTY dollars???

I think ppl just decide they want something and continue bidding until they "win" regardless of the cost.

On that GT2 package I seriously wished I could have commented and said "umm...you know you can buy this BRAND NEW for ~$450 plus ~$25 shipping right???? " Absolutely ridiculous.

And that is exactly why I posted here. Thought maybe by the stroke of luck someone might actually have one that they wanted/needed to get rid of.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? :).

Ya, I seen the same bids you were talking about. And alot of the bids say that stuff is on back order. Some stuff is, but others are not.

I was gonna buy some clubsports locally, but he owned them for about a year, and wanted to sell them to me for $190. So its crazy what people want for their stuff. But what is even crazier, is people are buying them for that price.

I hope you find what you are looking for though. I am about to order something from fanatec, but don't know yet what i am going to get.

Hey Graff... I think you may have just shot yourself in the 'proverbial' foot! ;-) Anyone wanting to sell their Fanatec gear is racing (no pun intended) over to ebay now with hopes of doubling or tripling their initial investment, with your ebay quotes above. Good luck to you... I also want the GT3RSV2 wheel and clubsport pedals. I'm sure they will be available soon on the Fanatec website.

They are available NOW on the Fanatec website. I'm just trying to go the used route to get them cheaper. That may end up not being an option...but it's worth a shot right?

I'd say just buy new. Then you have the piece of mind that if something goes wrong, it can be replaced with no issues. Of course, I have heard dealing with fanatec can go both ways. Good and bad.

Good luck on your search and purchase.

I can ship it via the Hungarian registered post it will take around 10-14 days and im sure its much ceaper bc i sent already a pack in this size and it was around 80-90 USD if you want i can go to the post and ask the exact rate on the registered pack with insurance and with out (both registered), and give you the exact price for shipping if u want pm pls.

Eli