Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech G25 and G27

11 posts in this topic

I currently have a Logitech DFP and about to build a new Sim rig. With the seemingly stupid amount of Backorder timeframe and OUTRAGEOUS price of in stock units for the G27 ($800 :roll: ). . . Should I really pass up the G25??

I found a "new" G25 local to me for $300 . . . this should be a no brainer right?? :lol:

Yea better to check if it's a G27 pre-order. The last time I tried to get one when that was listed at Tiger a while back, after talking to a rep he said they were taking pre's and that they might come at the beginning of Feb...well that didn't happen.

I think you'll be happy with the G25, the one huge advantage it has over the 27, the shifter can be a H-Shifter or a Sequential shifter and the G25 has been proven to last a long time, mine is close to 3 years old and still works like a dream.

Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

:shock: HOLY CRAP . . . .

I finally had a chance to hook up my G25.

I'll do this again :shock: with some of this :o

I ran one of my favor circuits (Pukekohe Park Raceway - V8 Supercar Mod for rFactor) and IMMEDIATELY shaved a second off my fastest lap . . . .

I ran Watkin Glen GP and dealt my fastest lap a .8sec blow . . .

I need hurry and build a good rig to mount this thing . . . . and decide if I want to go single or triple monitor (My PC is rather old . . .still kicking along using a GeForce 7600GS AGP card :oops: so I would have to splurge and build me a new box :ugeek: )