Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the Logitech Momo still worth it!?

6 posts in this topic

I found somebody selling the wheel and pedal set for $45, looks near brand new are these still worth it? Or should I look for a DFGT? I'm using a controller atm. I really don't wanna spend much right now!

If you're using a controller, it's a step forward. I used my MOMO for many years wo any problem. But the FFB is kinda crappy compared with the new wheels, that's all.

For 45 bucks go for it, you'll find the driving experience much more pleasant!

I had the momo for many years,it was a great wheel,and considered one of the best wheels when it was first released.
in fact i liked the wheel so much i modded the steering wheel onto a g25 base and have been using it ever since,until windows 10 updated the drivers for the g25 with the logitech driver assistant a few days ago,rendereding it useless,but thats another thread.

On 13/06/2016 at 6:09 PM, lucas22 said:

I had the momo for many years,..,until windows 10 updated the drivers for the g25 with the logitech driver assistant a few days ago,rendereding it useless,but thats another thread.

I was wondering if it was just me having this problem so thank you for your comments. If you don't mind I've messaged you regarding this issue, any help appreciated.

I am using a MOMO wheel now, while I wait for my T300 to get repaired. Maybe because I used it for so many years I'm pretty comfortable with it. The pedals suck, but the wheel itself is not bad.