Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent forum posts

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

Well I have been a frequent in this forums for long time. Not participating as much as I would like but always around.

One thing I have to mention is that the channel really has come a long way since last summer. So keep up the great work guys.

Overral if anything I only have one comment that I thought about writting for some time now. This might be only personal so please ignore if thats the case but since the new website came up I can't see the last posts directly in the website. The forum part only shows the new topics and that somewhat does makes it hard to follow the activity in the forum. I know that in the forum page in the right column there is a section that show the most recent post but I am a lazy guy, lol. I might be wrong but somehow it also feels that the forum is not as active as before. Well just my thoughts about this because if it showed as before both the recent posts and new topics it might be easy to follow the hot topics on the forum.

I like the looks of the new website more, but navigating using my iphone is for me no fun anymore...don't like it...and stopped doing it. I'd like to be constructive, but can't because I haven't done it for so long that I've forgotten what exactly it is I'm unhappy with.

The only thing I can say is that before the site was displayed on my iphone the same way as it was on my computer and that's not the case anymore, things are missing and I couldn't get used to it. Anyway, still checking this site on the computer pretty often.

I agree with you, it seems there's less action here...good old T500 vs CSW battles...hehe ...got even quiet about AF and OSw. That's not really a bad thing of course...just saying, less action and a little bit less entertaining ;)

Still very informative though.