Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASR Formula Mod

3 posts in this topic

Well of the 4 ASR Formula mods available for Assetto Corsa only one of them will actually run.  I am using known working tracks so that's not the issue.  The only car that loads is the ASR Ferrari 643 V0.4 and is usable on every track.  The other cars such as the ASR Ferrari 412T, ASR Ferrari F310 V0.2, and the ASR 1991 Williams FW14 V0.1 will not load on any track.  I am running the latest version of Assetto Corsa as well

I wish I had a solution for you (I might).

I downloaded all four last night, and had only tried the 643. When I read this, I loaded up AC to try out the others, and they seem to be working fine for me.

Re-check your mod files: You probably did this, but did you install everything correctly, including the contents of the "driver" and "fonts" folders inside the "content" folder in AC? I checked the rar files, and the 643 is the only one that doesn't have anything for the "driver" folder, while the other three do have this content. On a couple of occasions, I got a little too "rushed," (excited to try a new mod) and only installed the "car" files and forgot about the other folders--and the mod didn't work until I discovered this.

Hope you can get all of them to work--they're excellent mods for these cars. Maybe this helps.

I just figured out a problem I was having with the Nordschleife (non-tourist version) and a specific car (MAK-Corp McLaren) where it always "crashed" and returned to the launcher/menu at almost six minutes. I discovered I had a corrupted ghost file. I deleted it from my AC ghost folder in my documents folder, and I can run lap after lap again.