Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xbox 360 NFS Shift Racing

4 posts in this topic

Hey,

Does anyone know about any upcoming UK Online Xbox 360 Need For Speed Racing that I schould consider entering?

If you want to race me my Gamer Tag is: Sportykid789

Thanks please reply if you know about any.

M4tt

How to keep xbox 360 in a good shape? I just brought it 2 weeks ago. And i don't know why there's so many dust on top of my xbox 360. When i clean it off it comes back again. Can you give an advise how to keep xbox 360 a good shape.

How to keep xbox 360 in a good shape? I just brought it 2 weeks ago. And i don't know why there's so many dust on top of my xbox 360. When i clean it off it comes back again. Can you give an advise how to keep xbox 360 a good shape.

Are you installing your games to the hard drive? if not, do it...trust me. It will cut down on normal wear & tear and your xbox will be super quiet cause the disc isn't in there spinning, this also will keep the fan from having to turn on reducing noise and keeping all that dirt and dust from getting sucked into your system. Keep a can of air duster on hand at all times and blow the dust off every other day or so. Also, don't lay your xbox on its side, its tends to run better standing up and will be better ventilated this way. Keep an eye on the temperature too, I always check mine every so often by feeling the left side of it, if it feels too warm I'll shut it off for 15 mins or so. And by installing your games, it'll keep the heat down.

Hey "ilzadiraa",I'm not an X~Box guy,but it's pretty much the same story with the "PS3",In that "a little common sense goes a long way" things like making sure you keep yer "X~Box/PS3" In a well ventilated area & not in a place where it does not get any fresh air,I also always run a small fan to keep air moving across my "PS3" and it works gr8 for keeping it running nice and cool,Also just as "brentsonier" said,it's really Important to keep an eye on the temp of yer X~Box/PS3~& if it seems Hot,Shut it down for a little while,I also keep a dust cover on my "PS3" when it's not in use,and always make sure to try and keep it as dust free as you possibly can.cheers :)