Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thrustmaster t150 issues

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, hope you're all ok!

Just posting here really to find out if anyone else has been having problems with the T150 wheel! It's a great wheel and I really enjoyed using it but after running a firmware update yesterday via my pc because I was trying to play automobilista for the first time, all the buttons on the front of the wheel, inckuding the shift up and down padals completely died on me :(! The pedals work and so does the steering obviously, but alL the buttons just don't work.

I then tried plugging it into my PS4 and same issue the buttons just died. Luckily amazon have a great service so i'm getting a replacement tomorrow already but just wondering whether it's the firmware or just my wheel decided to give up on me!

Thanks for your replies in advance

5 hours ago, TheGMan said:

Where do you plug the wheel to pc? use the USB ports in the back. Try re-installing the drivers and firmware

Did you try tm support??

Hi mate, ye I tried the front of the computer not the back, but it was odd because when i then plugged into ps4 it was completely gone! I tried the drivers and the firmwares, i even tried the boot "firmware" and i called them this morning and they wanted me to record some stuff but the password was wrong. I just emailed them telling them exactly what the issue is, ie on the control panel for the wheel, it has numbers 1-13 for each button and when you press one it should light up, but not even that works. Getting my replacement wheel (still t150) in a few hours hopefully, free of charge, amazon are so good for that sort of stuff, *hats off to amazon.*