Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:FT: Logitech G27

6 posts in this topic

So I have a gently used G27. Bought it in October, opened in december, and have used it probably like 10 times. Only reason I am getting rid of it, is to save up for the GT2. I want xbox compatible as well. Everything works great, and will come with everything. I did take off the shifter clamp mount, as it was attached to my playseat, but i will put it back on if needed(of course, i will ship it to you).

I am looking for $250. I am also considering trades for a carrera wheel, plus cash. That way, I can still have a wheel to use, while getting the shifter and pedals, and saving for the GT2. Looking to get $125 plus the trade.

Send me some offers. I am in the united states. Actually, utah. So I will ship in the states.

I would be interested in the G27. I am in Utah as well so if you are close we may be able to exchange in person. I have a DFGT that works great but I would be interested in a trade. Let me know if you want to work something out.

I would be interested in the G27. I am in Utah as well so if you are close we may be able to exchange in person. I have a DFGT that works great but I would be interested in a trade. Let me know if you want to work something out.

hey, Not looking to trade for a dfgt, only a fanatec. Sorry, but will sell it to you.