Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISRTV Polls

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys
You keep mentioning polls on the show and pointing to top-right corner, but I'm still to see one, anywhere on youtube pages with your stream or the forum. Tried Firefox and IE too, as it sounds almost like a browser/ad-blocker issue, so disabled APB and so on, but still no polls. Searching forums for "polls" finds old ones I used to see John posting from time to time a couple of months ago, but that's it.
Am I a complete numpty and everyone else has no issues seeing them? Saw someone ask "where are the polls?" in chat window during the show, but then you guys switched to Darin's truck driving, so I couldn't see any responses, so maybe I'm not completely alone with this problem.
Would appreciate a link to last few of them, as I haven't seen an actual poll on the forums (or is it meant to be on youtube? not showing there either, for some reason) since you guys started pointing to the top right corner
thanks

Unless there's something wrong, or it's being blocked somehow, a circle icon with an "i" should appear when you roll over the video window. It will not appear until you move the pointer over the video window.

Below is what appears when you do this in Chrome in Windows 7...

Youtube-Info_01.jpg

Click on the circle "i" and you will see...
Youtube-Info_02.jpg

Ahh, thanks very much mate, must be a FireFox issue, as there's nothing there, but I do see an "i" with an overlay when hovered over, with donations link in Internet Explorer. Still no poll (maybe it goes away when show's not live anymore), but at least there's part of that menu that is in your screenies, that shows in IE. Oh well :). Don't think I'll be changing my main browser of choice (old habits) only to fix this problem.
Would be really great if there was a polls sub-forum, with all Darin and John's "official" polls grouped up together, as I don't like interacting/chatting while watching shows but do spend a lot of time on the forums otherwise.

I actually captured these later, after the live show was over, over the "pre-recorded" one.

Maybe it is an IE problem, but it seems more people should be reporting this--there's still a few others that use it.

Ahh, thanks very much mate, must be a FireFox issue, as there's nothing there, but I do see an "i" with an overlay when hovered over, with donations link in Internet Explorer. Still no poll (maybe it goes away when show's not live anymore), but at least there's part of that menu that is in your screenies, that shows in IE. Oh well :). Don't think I'll be changing my main browser of choice (old habits) only to fix this problem.
Would be really great if there was a polls sub-forum, with all Darin and John's "official" polls grouped up together, as I don't like interacting/chatting while watching shows but do spend a lot of time on the forums otherwise.

Odd.  If you saw the donation links the polls may have been below that off screen.  You have to scroll down while hovering over the "cards" to see them (what youtube calls things in the top right).

Would be nice to have one poll to cover both youtube and the forums.  Unfortunately, that would create two polls, making more leg work for us to combine them.  With that said, may try it out sometime because I like the interaction that the polls in the forum created.  We just get quit a bit more voting when its on YouTube.