Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PC Patch arrives

5 posts in this topic

https://www.facebook.com/SLRallyEvo/posts/715144528627889:0

The PC Patch is out now! Below the changelog:
• Support 21:9
• Fix Saves
• Support Triple-monitor
• Fixed Logitech wheels minor issues 
• Fixed Time Upload issues.

Anyone with comments about the triple screen support?  Is there improved performance?  I refunded my steam purchase... noticed on the Steam store the Canadian price has dropped from $80 CAD to $55 CAD... and that I can buy a key (3rd party resellers) for just under $20 USD.  Might be worth the chance now... as there is plenty of content (stages/locations) to drive.

50 minutes ago, DjFIL said:

https://www.facebook.com/SLRallyEvo/posts/715144528627889:0

The PC Patch is out now! Below the changelog:
• Support 21:9
• Fix Saves
• Support Triple-monitor
• Fixed Logitech wheels minor issues 
• Fixed Time Upload issues.

Anyone with comments about the triple screen support?  Is there improved performance?  I refunded my steam purchase... noticed on the Steam store the Canadian price has dropped from $80 CAD to $55 CAD... and that I can buy a key (3rd party resellers) for just under $20 USD.  Might be worth the chance now... as there is plenty of content (stages/locations) to drive.

Well since i skipped last weekend special of F1 2015, I purchased a 3th party key for under 20$ us

it is  downloading and i have my fingers crossed for the  frame rate since i dont have the ultimate pc system..

but still only one control input. Sigh.

That's sad.  Guessing that means it still wouldn't detect my Fanatec CSR Elite pedals via separate USB, let alone my TH8A shifter as a handbrake (in analog or sequential modes).

That's sad.  Guessing that means it still wouldn't detect my Fanatec CSR Elite pedals via separate USB, let alone my TH8A shifter as a handbrake (in analog or sequential modes).

I don't think so.. For me it detect the g27 perfectly but i cannot choose any buttons or axis for my diy arduino button box  that controls my handbrake/seq-shifter.

How difficult it is to create a controller custom profile?? most of the titles, even the older one allow to do this!!

It is a typical genius behavior.. they can send rockets to the moon but  they have problems replacing a light bulb!

For now i keep playing DR since I have no buttons on the wheel and the elastic seq mod on the g27 it is simply pathetic

I suggest you to keep the money in the pocket for now!