Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanatec csw V2 settings

3 posts in this topic

I recently got my csw v2 with the v3 pedals F1 rim and shifter for my PC. But I can't figure out how to setup my wheel and pedals on F1 2015. Have massive deadzone almost no force feedback and suddendly bites mid corners. It might be a codemasters issue cuz every other titles that I own (Project cars, Assetto corsa, Dirt Rally) works perfectly fine. You guys say that base makes F1 2015 come alive and I would like to experience that, so if you have any suggestions it would nice of you can help out. thanks

On the F1 2015 free weekend, I was using my GT3 RS V2 at 360 degrees of rotation.  That seemed to be the best for me.  However the force feedback wasn't great.  Glad I never purchased the game.  Maybe 2016 will see improvements, will wait and see.

Yea the game is unplayable for me at least I bought it at 60% off on steam. But F1 2016 looks promising with the way they go with the community and testing with guys like aarava, tiametmarduk, xMattyG1. They all seems to have the same thoughts saying that its a huge improvement not only from F1 2015 but any other F1 game from the franchise.