fanatec hand brake
1 1

12 posts in this topic

From what i know concerning this handbrake, It will connect with wiring It directly to your pedals motherboard making It an actual New pedal which should make It Work with any game that allows you to set up a handbrake button. 

I hope i've made myself clear as english is not with usual language aha. Enjoy sim racers

I couldn't get it to work on the Xbox One. I use on the PC with USB adapter, if there is a way to use on the Xbox One, then it would be through the pedals as the guy mentioned-- though I don't think it works. My cockpit is at my old apartment, I am moving, so I will try that once I get it here and let you guys know.

I will be trying the fanatec handbrake on xbox console soon and will report back with how it all goes.

Here's what I have and my plan:

I have Thrustmaster TX wheel , will be getting in a fanatec clubsport pedals V3 and basher boards cpx adapter to allow use with the TX. HOPEFULLY the fantaec hand brake that will be coming in will work with this setup and the xbox. I should be able to plug in the handbrake to the pedals (I believe there is a slot) and be good to go without modding but will see how it goes....

Has anyone else tried this with success?

The fanatec webdsite says this about the handbrake and consoles so it may not work:

"Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter. "

Its the last try in getting this to work before upgrading to a Fanatec wheel base which I have actually been trying to avoid because of price. But if this does't work I may have to bite the bullet and order the wheel/hub/ and base to get this all working with xbox.

With a fanatec wheel base , V2,V3 pedals and the handbrake It SHOULD work with xbox games....

Edited by Charles4400

On 15/12/2016 at 0:25 PM, Charles4400 said:

I will be trying the fanatec handbrake on xbox console soon and will report back with how it all goes.

Here's what I have and my plan:

I have Thrustmaster TX wheel , will be getting in a fanatec clubsport pedals V3 and basher boards cpx adapter to allow use with the TX. HOPEFULLY the fantaec hand brake that will be coming in will work with this setup and the xbox. I should be able to plug in the handbrake to the pedals (I believe there is a slot) and be good to go without modding but will see how it goes....

Has anyone else tried this with success?

The fanatec webdsite says this about the handbrake and consoles so it may not work:

"Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter. "

Its the last try in getting this to work before upgrading to a Fanatec wheel base which I have actually been trying to avoid because of price. But if this does't work I may have to bite the bullet and order the wheel/hub/ and base to get this all working with xbox.

With a fanatec wheel base , V2,V3 pedals and the handbrake It SHOULD work with xbox games....

Did you have any luck with the TX/Clubsport Pedals combo for the handbrake?