Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Serious race sim setup!!! Chassis+TV+5.1 Sound System+G25

1 post in this topic

***PRICE DROP***

I am lowering the price from £2000 to £1800 in a last ditch effort to give this to a good home! I would also take offers of £1500 WITHOUT the TV, in case you want to use your own. The mounting bracket will work with any 32" VESA ready flatscreen TV. This is an absolutley superb bit of kit, don't pass up this chance to own it!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to sell up my entire race sim setup. It's not had anywhere near the amount of use it should have... It is basically as new.

Everything was bought new at the same time and its probably had maybe 15 hours of use, if that!

I keep looking at it and thinking what a waste it is just sat there doing nothing so I thought it was about time to pass it on to a new home.

This is not a gameseat/playseat! This is a proper simulation cockpit.

See picture below

http://www.nixim.com/gallery/albums/Rac ... n%20JP.JPG

***THIS ISN'T MINE!!! I WILL TAKE SOME PHOTOS OF MINE LATER ON... UNTIL THEN, THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT MINE LOOKS LIKE ALBEIT I HAVE A BTEER SEAT AND ITS ALL FINISHED IN MATCHING BLACK POWDERCOAT***

It is made entireley of steel for super sturdiness. There are absolutley no creeks or wobbles. It is engineered like a Porsche i.e. over-engineered lol.

The manufacturer is Nixim Racing Simulators which is headed up by David Nicholson. They are basically the Rolls-Royce of cockpit fabricators...

For more info, check out http://www.nixim.com

Everything below is included in the sale:

Panasonic TX-32LXD700 32" 1080p LCD TV with intergrated Freeview!

Logitech Z-5500, 505W, 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System

Optical cable (required if you intend on using the digital sound output from a PS3)

Nixim Racecraft GT - completely finished in black with the following extras:

Caster wheels

Flat screen TV mount

Front satellite speaker mounts

Centre speaker mount

Rear speaker mounts

Pedal mount

Shifter mount

Keyboard mount

Carbon fibre look finish to mount platforms

Cobra Misano S in black leather with black alcantara centre and cabon fibre seat backing

Cobra seat brackets with adjustable reach

Logitech G25 Racing wheel, pedals and gearbox

Nixim brake modification for G25 pedal set

£1800 ALL IN!!! - Less than half what I paid for this!!!

Collection only.

Not included in this sale but also possibly available:

Original Sony PS3 with 1 controller

VERY High quality HDMI cable (cost about £100 when new), but cant remember the brand right now...

GT5 Prologue

F1 2009

Need for Speed Shift

£250 ALL IN!!! - Again, less than half what I paid for it!!!

If you are interested, please call me on 07789373902.

Cheers,

Patrick