Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PVC Wood Simul8r Cockpit

14 posts in this topic

Basically im forced to build something I can store in my closet, collapsible or something to that effect.

Ill give it a few weeks on here..if nothing...once I put free on craigslist I will get so many emails in my inbox I may never recover....damn craigslist hippies ;-)

My wife lets me do whatever I want....I'd take it but I think you're pretty far away from me. Funny thing I have a GTX 260 laying around as well haha! But then you said for free..... I live in Masury Ohio which is on the PA border lol.

I can take it off your hands. I'm right in your area and was thinking about building a Simul8r at some point anyway. Do you think it would fit in a full-sized SUV with the seats down? I don't have access to a pickup. My wife will let me keep it in the basement, lol.

I got to ashtabula from my house in 2.5 hours which i believe is right on the line. Considering you would need a truck and 5 hours of gas itd still be pretty hefty (but still less than the 20 or so labor hours it took to build it)

Yeah.....well I have access to a larger van. But either way that's a long trip. I'm about an hour from Ashtabula so I'm not sure if that's closer of further from you lol. Sounds like there is someone near you that wants it anyways :)

woops I didnt even see that guys post!

Ill take some measurements and let you know. I think it would fit in a full size van. (definitely a cargo van)