Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FM6/CSW V2 settings breakthrough

2 posts in this topic

I wanted to share the wheel and in-game settings I am using (after a lot of test-driving) for the Fanatec CSW v2 playing Forza 6.  These settings greatly reduce the horrible, heavy pendulum-effect which occurs during oversteer/counter-steer situations, while maintaining FFB detail.  Makes FM6 much more enjoyable. 

In-Game     FFB: 85, Vibration:  95, degrees of rotation:  870.

Wheel         Sen:  auto, FFB: 15, Shock: 100, Drift: 003.  Dead-zone and Linearity: off.

I am using the new CSL P1 wheel for X Box One.  With the X Box One universal hub with rim, I imagine you'd want to increase the FFB a bit due to the greater weight of this combination.

I'd be interested in hearing what you think of these settings, or other suggestions as to how to eliminate that heavy pendulum-effect.

Also, on an unrelated note, I've discovered I like Project Cars (PC version) way better using the lighter CSL wheel than with my Fanatec Porsche RSR wheel, although I still prefer the Porsche wheel for other PC titles.  It's interesting what you can discover when you try new things.