Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please get some more news about rF2 :<

12 posts in this topic

Could you Guys send an email or something to developers about game progress ? Maybe u can leak some gameplay movie : D ? According to what developers show us ( what is awesome btw ) but there is not much info about the game and progress ... I doubt it might come any soon , maybe end of 2011 ?

Last we heard is there was still a chance rFactor 2 would come out in 2010. I think a new estimate would not be much to ask for. Also, they must have an idea by now what the system requirements will be, it would help us all plan on required upgrades if we knew.

Cheers

Last we heard is there was still a chance rFactor 2 would come out in 2010. I think a new estimate would not be much to ask for. Also, they must have an idea by now what the system requirements will be, it would help us all plan on required upgrades if we knew.

Cheers

We've been asking Gjon Camaj about rF2 since 2008..hehe.. If we ask, he'll say.. "we're working hard on it, but other projects have taken time away from it, we hope to have it out soon".

My guess is late this year we will see it..

From what I've seen there is like :

- copule of screenshots of tracks / terrain like 8- 10

- couple of screenshots of cars ( like 4 )

- 1 movie that shows some rain experiment in some openwheeler (around 30 sec gameplay )

- not much news about the game , more u can get from modding teams even...

I mean the stage of what they show us ( according to all other game developers - ( even Blizzard Entertaiment shows alot more ) is like game is in middle of development , For my taste ( Im following games and im in game industry for around 16 years ) that game needs like 30-50 % more time to develop ( once again according to their marketing policy - stuff u know and seen about the game itself ) , There is no proper gameplay trailer yet , game might not even come in 2011 by resarching these facts , this is what Im afraid .

- and no , rfactor 2 isnt same as rfactor 1 which was way more "underground product " If u know what I mean .

( * sorry for my weak english buy its not my native as u can see on my profile )

Perhaps they can polish up whats done and release. No doubt it would already be a step in the right direction.

Damn sure most of don't need the fancy effects like motion blur etc.... Just a SOLID simulator that's heading towards iracing on feel.

The delay on this is killing ISI, I run a league using Simbin titles almost exclusively and have many, many disheartened rfactor boys swapping over to our league as they want more from thier sim. GTR 3 will likely release b4 ISI even dump some news on us! ....

Surely not ? :roll:

Come on John and ISI, feed us! we are hungry. :lol:

It has gone far too long without any progress. Screenshots dont say much cept the graphic works. Rain movie was awesome tho. I do hope this wait is not gonna be for too long.

They should update their dev blog and tell us wut their doing. At least we can have something to talk abt while waiting for it.